Winter Semester 2020/2021
- 26th March 2021 (10:00) - Talk
Raphael Zöller (USM)
Master thesis: 'Photometry of ultra-diffuse galaxies'
- 19th March 2021 (10:00) - Talk
Philipp Eller (TUM)
'Neutrino measurements and current constraints from IceCube'
- 12th March 2021 (10:00) - Paper review
Anik Halder (USM): https://arxiv.org/abs/1910.04171
Tamas Varga (USM): https://arxiv.org/abs/2103.05653
Matthias Kluge (USM): Updates regarding his work
Agne Semenaite (MPE): https://arxiv.org/abs/2102.09547
- 5th March 2021 (17:00) - Talk
Dominik Zürcher (ETH Zürich)
'Cosmological forecast for non-gaussian statistics in large-scale weak lensing surveys'
- 26th February 2021 (17:00) - Talk
Yuanyuan Zhang (University of Chicago)
'Intra-cluster light measurements in the Dark Energy Survey’
- 19th February 2021 (10:00) - Paper review
Tamas Varga (USM)
‘Gravitational lensing with cosmic-web filaments’
- 12th February 2021 (17:00) - Talk
Vanessa Böhm (University of California Berkeley)
‘MADLens, a python package for fast and differentiable non-Gaussian lensing simulations’
- 5th February 2021 (10:00) - Paper review
Tamas Varga (USM)
‘Splashback radius of massive galaxy clusters’
- 15th January 2021 (17:00)
Alexandre Barthelemy (IAP Paris)
‘Large deviation theory in cosmology: application to weak lensing
- 11th December 2020 (10:00)
Lucia Fonseca de la Bella (University of Manchester)
‘The journey of Limber and the SkyPy Project’
- 4th December 2020 (09:30) - Paper review
Giacomo Queirolo (USM)
Master thesis: ‘Time Delay Cosmographic Analysis of Two Quadruply Imaged Gravitationally Lensed Quasars’
- 27th November 2020 (17:00)
Jan Luca van den Busch (University Bochum)
‘Redshift Calibration of KiDS Galaxies’
- 20th November 2020 (17:00)
Daniel Gruen (Stanford University)
‘Weak Gravitational Lensing of 100 million galaxies’
- 13th November 2020 (17:00) - Talk
Chun-Hao To (Stanford University)
'Cosmological constraints from a joint analysis of cluster abundances, galaxy correlations, and weak gravitational lensing in the Dark Energy Survey'
- 6th November 2020 (10:00)
- Paper review
Matthias Kluge (USM):
'Is diffuse intracluster light a good tracer of the galaxy cluster matter distribution?'
- 23rd October 2020 (9:00)
Markus Kuhlberg (USM)
Master thesis: ‘Automated TESS Follow-Up Observations to validate Extrasolar Planet Detections'
- 25th September
Congratulations Dr. Tamas Varga on a successful PhD defense!
- 16th October 2020 (16:00) - Talk
Shivam Pandey (University of Pennsylvania)
'Perturbation theory for modeling galaxy bias: validation with simulations of the Dark Energy Survey'